Packing instructions: We invest a lot of time and cost in strengthening the internal and external packaging of international freight, and strive to ensure that the packaging is intact when the goods are delivered to customers, but since the goods are packaged, they are all airmail direct mail to China, and the long-distance travel is in the process of transnational transportation. There are various uncontrollable factors. The company cannot guarantee that the inner and outer packagings of the carton will not be squeezed when the goods are delivered, resulting in deformation, rolling or damage to the carton. This possible damage to the packaging cannot be used as Product quality issues are returned.
Delivery instructions: Vkoop's current cooperating carriers provide international direct mail logistics services for Belgian Post BPost and Dutch Post PostNL, which can be tracked throughout the course and can be selected as needed.
BPost international postal packet, limited to 2 kg or less
0-2Kg, after receiving the goods from the Netherlands, from the Brussels International Airport in Belgium to the air transportation in the world, tracking the whole process, international direct mail, special super shipping, only 7.99 euros, exclusive to the Netherlands, the lowest in Europe!
Belgian Post (Bpost) international postal parcel, under 30 kg
Starting from 2 kg, after receiving the goods from the Netherlands, the international airport will be transported by the Brussels International Airport in Belgium.
Dutch Post (PostNL) regular international postal parcel, available for up to 20 kg
Starting at 7 kg, 36 Euros within 7 kg, from Amsterdam International Airport to China, tracking, international direct mail
Belgian Post Bpost: Ships every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Royal Mail PostNL: Shipped every working day.
Carrier Belgium Post and Dutch Post Description and Commitment:
1. The freight does not include the customs duties that may be charged by the customs of each country. If the customs meets the tax payment, the recipient will take care of himself.
2. The delivery time of international direct mail will be delivered 6-20 working days from the date of delivery (the normal customs clearance time of the destination customs, except for the backlog of postal inspections or special sampling inspections of the destination customs and the check-off time). The carrier must board the flight to the country where the customer is located within 36 hours after receiving the goods locally in the Netherlands, and deliver the customs clearance check. The promised delivery time does not include the customs clearance time of the customs. At the same time, according to the customs practice of some countries, the international parcel The Customs will not provide any postal parcel review and status and whereabouts information to the carrier during the customs clearance review. Therefore, if the postal condition indicates that there is no update for a long time after the issue, the postal parcel is undergoing customs clearance and waiting for customs clearance. ,please wait patiently.
3. When each parcel is delivered to the Customs clearance audit, it will be accompanied by the CN23 customs declaration form and the formal invoice submitted by the shipper Vkoop for customs clearance and inspection. When necessary, the recipient needs to provide ID card scanning. To assist with parcel clearance.
Vkoop International Direct Mail Inquiry:
A: How to get the international parcel tracking code:
1. Registered members please log in to Vkoop-My order. You can see the 13-digit plus letter (PostNL) or 26-digit (BPost) parcel code in the order, copy or copy this code (non-registered members and special purchase please Obtained in the email from the Hommel Customer Service Center).
2. After obtaining the parcel code, you can query it on the specified website:
a. Please use PostNL to check the Royal Mail official website and China Post International Mail Enquiry System.
b. Select BPost and go to the official website of the Royal Mail of Belgium and the official website of China EMS Express.
B: International parcel route inquiry method:
*PostNL international direct mail inquiry method:
The PostNL service uses the same postal order number throughout the journey. The postal code can be found on the PostNL website and the China Post International Mail Enquiry System. PostNL is responsible for airmailing the parcel from the Netherlands to Amsterdam, and then China Post is responsible for the domestic delivery in China. Faster service.
1、Click to open the PostNL official website query interface：https://mijnpakket.postnl.nl/Inbox
2、Enter the 13-digit postal code number in the box on the left, check the option to send it to the Netherlands below, and click on “Zoek”.
3. You can easily see the logistics of the parcel on the new page.
PostNL's logistics display is relatively simple, please check the progress bar in the lower right corner of the query results.
1 grid: The parcel arrives at the Dutch post office warehouse;
2 grid: The parcel is on the way from the Netherlands to China by air;
3 grids: The parcel arrives in China and is awaiting customs inspection or transit in the country;
4 grid: The parcel is delivered to the customer.
4、Click to open the China Post International Mail Enquiry System website to check the status of China's domestic cargo:
5. Enter the same postal order number in the inquiry box, enter the verification code, and click “Query”.
6, in the new page you can see the Chinese postal packet whereabouts
*Belgium Royal Post BPost International Direct Mail Enquiry
Belgian Royal Post bpost parcel inquiry method (one-stop full-track tracking query, at the same time, can also be tracked using China EMS international parcel inquiry system):
The official partner of Belgian Royal Post bpost in China is EMS Express, which can provide you with faster service.
1、Enter the official website of BPost：//track.bpost.be/btr/web/#/home?lang=en
2、Enter the 26-digit postal code number in the box and click on “SEARCH”
3、Click Show history in detail to see the itinerary of the parcel, and you can also see the tracking code of China EMS Express by Barcode bpost.
4、Enter China EMS express delivery website query interface：//www.ems.com.cn/
C, international parcel delivery time
1. According to the promise of Vkoop carrier Bpost, the delivery parcel will be delivered within 15 working days from the date of delivery.
2. Working day explanation: The number of natural days on non-calendar refers to the number of working days from Monday to Friday except Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays in the Netherlands and Belgium.
3. Normally, after Vkoop delivers the Royal Mail Post in Belgium, the customer can receive it at the customer's reserved delivery address within 7-15 days, but the temporary inspection of the customs and the EMS exploding on the holiday state. In the event of an emergency such as a warehouse or a large rain or snow, the delivery time of the parcel will be extended accordingly. Moreover, the Customs and EMS do not make any explanations or notices about the delay of the parcel. Therefore, the ordering customer must reserve more time.
D, postal packet delay / loss of inquiry:
1. After Vkoop has delivered the parcel to Dutch Post and Bpost, it has not been received for more than 15 working days, or the tracking page has no latest information on the postal parcel. Please email [email protected] to inform the parcel code.
2. Vkoop will file a claim in accordance with the Dutch Post and the Belgian Royal Post (BPost) loss claim procedure.
3. Within 30 working days, Dutch Post and Belgian Royal Post will be processed. After receiving the inquiry result or claim confirmation, Vkoop will refund all the fees of the parcel (according to the order amount)
www.fjuul.icu is a cross-border e-shopping website under the KH BROS BV in the Netherlands. The company is headquartered in Port Industrial Center of Lelystad, which is a beautiful coastal city and the provincial capital of Flevoland, the Netherlands.
KH BROS B.V. invested heavily in the headquarters of more than 3,600 square meters. After years of careful design and cultivation, the company is surrounded by trees and decorated with four seasons of flowers, and is regarded as the most beautiful enterprise in the Netherlands.
You can find out about our operational information by entering KH BROS B.V. on the official Dutch Chamber of Commerce website www.kvk.nl.
Alternatively, you can also enter the address of VKOOP (Spuiweg 21, 8243PW Lelystad) in Google Earth to query.
www.fjuul.icu began trial operation on December 6, 2010. It has a geographical advantage and a local European business and channel resource accumulated in the Netherlands for nearly a decade.
Up to now, www.fjuul.icu has established close cooperation with 16 supermarket chains, 24 drugstore chains and 15 pharmacies In the Netherlands, displaying more than 10,000 kinds of high-quality products manufactured and retailed in the Netherlands and other European countries such as Germany, Belgium, France, etc. to customers around the world using virtual supermarkets and mirroring.
www.fjuul.icu professionally translates all product information into multiple languages for customers to browse and purchase, and has already started to supply four European stores in Hong Kong and Macao as well as cross-border e-commerce websites in mainland China, to make it easier for many Chinese customers to purchase more local European products by shopping in Hong Kong or on the mainland cross-border e-commerce website.
All VKOOP products are purchased locally in the Netherlands and Europe and entrusted to Belgium BPost and Dutch PostNL for direct mailing.
For customers from South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Vietnam and mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, it directly provides quality and famous brand products from European stores and markets, allows customers to easily select and purchase favorite local European products online without going abroad, and also provides receiving and forwarding goods services and special purchasing, like designer clothing, luxury and other special products made in Europe for customers in need.
All Vkoop products are sourced from the following major Dutch supermarket chains and stores, pharmacies and specialty stores:
MAKRO BAS JUMBO
ETOS KRUIDVAT C1000
COOP HOOGVLIET TREKPLEISTER
ALBERT HEIJN DA DE TUINEN
LIDL DOUGLAS ICI PARIS XL
LOUS VUITTON BURBERRY ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA
OGER TIFFANY&CO. GUCCI
CHANEL GOLFINO BANDOLERA
GEZONDHEIDS WINKEL APOTHEEK VERS MARKT
GALL&GALL DIRCKIII MARSKRAMER
THEO VAN DER GRAAFF INTERTOYS BLOKKER
COOL CAT HEMA WE
In order to cope with the complicated international logistics, the postal parcel can be delivered to the customer safely. Vkoop strictly follows the ISO9001 standard process, simulates the worst logistics and transportation conditions and emergencies, improves the packaging several times, and strives to make every parcel intact. At the customer's home, Vkoop customers get a good international direct mail transportation experience.
All waybills and address bars are computer system jobs and printed from the database to avoid errors caused by handwritten filling.
All products are carefully waterproofed with food-grade packaging bags and cling film manufactured and sold in the Netherlands to ensure no secondary pollution caused by plasticizers and packaging.
All glass-bottled foods, as well as red and olive oils, as well as high-end glass-filled cosmetic products, are packaged in special airbags and thick foam pads, and are filled with special packaging and airbag bags to ensure safe transportation.
Nutrilon and other Tetra Pak and carton filled baby milk powder and use a thick airbag or foam pad for secondary packaging to ensure foolproof, the test standard is free fall three times from 3 meters high, requiring milk powder cans / boxes In good condition.
After the goods are packaged, the boxes are separated according to each order, and the orders and commodities are checked for the third time, and are counted item by item.
The airbag bag is manufactured using a high-speed airbag machine for reinforcement filling.
Large-scale items such as digital electronics, brand-name and luxury goods, baby safety seats, and baby carriages are checked out of the box and then thoroughly sealed.
After packing, check the number of items in the order and add the gifts that Vkoop gives to the customers. Each package will be given a free gift selected by Vkoop, and will be randomly sent according to the customer order amount and the purchased product category.
Seal the box with tape, attach the shipping warning sign, and check the customer's receiving address label and the waybill after checking the order.
The packaged postal parcels are all packed into special transport bags. After the pallets are fixed, the delivery carrier sends them to the logistics center for customs clearance and check-in to fly to the customer's country.
Vkoop works hard to make it easy for all Vkoop customers to order and enjoy the fun of cross-border Haitao online shopping!
Vkoop gives you: professional, meticulous and hardworking!
European sales of goods locally European store sync discount
European supermarkets to eliminate fake and shoddy goods
European international air transport door-to-door service
Professional packaging transport protection to ensure the safe delivery of goods
Customers buy, experience, review, urge us to do better！